|Movie|| Fantastic Four|
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
|Character||Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic|
- "There's two years that's evolved in our lives as actors so I guess yes, time has passed, and we're now established firmly as the Fantastic Four in everybody's consciousness. We can't walk down the street without being followed by paparazzi, so we're really embracing the fact that these guys don't have their anonymity. They live amongst us in New York City, and they start to question that. Do they really want to live this life and have this pressure of being super heroes or would they like to live a life of solitude out in the countryside somewhere? So they grapple with that."
- "On Fantastic Four, it's so technical, it's so labor-intensive that you need so much imagination to create this in your mind's eye. Obviously, I can't stretch, so you're imagining everything. You're looking off into the middle distance and imagining I'm picking up a postbox and throwing it, to which you have to open up your mind as a child."
- "It's incredible how they can impose one's face onto the face of a stuntman. There's a whole sequence in the movie where I'm fighting with Dr. Doom at the end when he captures me in the first movie, and he throws a bolt of lightning at me and I run and fall out the window. I didn't do that moment from standing there to running and falling out the window. That was a CGI me. That's how extraordinary it is."
- "I think I'm probably now truly the leader. He's embraced that sort of responsibility and he's now the leader of the gang, so everybody is looking to him for leadership and guidance. He's still the stretchy guy. What the difficulty of this movie is that every scene that the Silver Surfer is in, every frame that he's in is an effect, so that's an incredibly expensive and labor-intensive process.
- Ioan Gruffudd also portrayed Scott Free/Mister Miracle in Justice League Unlimited and Red Ryan/Armor in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.